Thursday, May 17, 2012

Finally

My herb "garden"
I have gotten some sleep. It took me so long to have a somewhat restful night sleep. My shoulder is starting to feel a little better today. We had our MAD sale on Tuesday. Our highest grossing day yet. Over $32,000 in sales. I came in at 2 and still ended up with the most sales-my total sales came in around 8671.35. That means I sold that amount of money worth of stuff. Which being at the register I was at-that one is the most used-people naturally gravitate to that register. It had the most sales-I had the most sales out of all the cashiers that worked that day.
I'm fast...I don't try to have the most sales. I just work as efficiently as possible.

In at 12 on Sunday for Luther commencement.

I did send an email to my FE manager explaining some of my schedule history-hoping that would at least help her in terms of understanding where I come from with some stuff. Hours, not being asked if I'm ok with stuff, etc.

I had to order food before payday for the kitties. For whatever reason they really don't care to eat the one kind of food I bought them this last time. They have eaten it before-but I guess they will only eat it once a month. It's By Nature turkey. Screw you, turkey.

The neighbors, Bill, and I are going to get together tomorrow night and grill burgers. I'm going to make macaroni salad-and we might go to a bar in town to hear some live music (bluegrass-style)

Bill and I might double-date with another couple and see a rock band (not big-name by any means...just some friends of Bill's.)

I made some earwig traps...some cat food cans, veggie oil, and tinfoil. I'm trying canola oil in one, because I've had a jug of unopened canola oil for...like...ever....why did I buy it?!

I'm trying to coordinate with a girl on kittens that Katie is willing to take in and foster...so far it's not working out well. I'm going to try getting in touch with her one more time before I go to work for the day. Good gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment