Sunday, December 18, 2011

I get to buy

myself another Christmas gift.
A hard drive.
My lappytop's hard drive is dying?! What a terrible thing. And the ironic part, it's not old either. However, I'm lucky that my mum is pretty nifty with computer geekery. So I pay for the hard drive-she can install it...then it's putting everything back into said laptop.
Pictures and such are saved. Now it's me using it for limited amounts at a time and working on other stuff instead (like sewing)

Watching a documentary about a female Pharaoh.

I slept wonderfully last night, with Cordie snuggled between my legs. However, I woke up this morning to find my little Christmas tree on the floor.

I ordered cat food to come on Tuesday. I ordered some more Fortiflora (yay!) and I ordered myself two books. I can't find cat books at Barnes and Nobel....their pet section is smaller, and the cat section (overall) is minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment