Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Observations

1. I say my nasal voice is ''seductive''....when it is far from it.
2. Those 'Breathe Right' strips suck....it bruised my nose
3. I slept from 6 a.m. til 8:30 a.m.....the rest of the night was me feeling uncomfortable.
4. Figgy loves to drown his toy mice-they end up expanding so far as to 'blowing up'
5. He likes to chew off the leather tails....probably eats them.
6. Phoebe Layne hates anything ''oily'' and I'm having to force coconut oil down her for hairball/cough relief. She doesn't seem to hate me too bad.
7. What was I thinking? An impressionable young male kitty learning from 2 older TORTIE sisters?
8. Figgy thinks if he whines and purrs I'll feed him (when I'm in the kitchen)
9. If anything looks at me wrong (be my coffee cup, cat, or my reflection) I'm compelled to sneeze.
10. My ears feel like I'm in a swimming pool
11. I get to try my first, ever "over the counter" sudafed pill today. I hope I'm jacked up!
12. I bought $6.99 wine for Thanksgiving. It's pretty good. At least I'll feel great while feeling miserable.
13. I'm very thankful for my family, friends, and my kitty kids.

I hope all of you have a very happy Thanksgiving....whatever you do tomorrow to celebrate. :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, we certainly hope you feel better and that you and your family, human and fur, have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better. And have a nice Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete