Thursday, October 6, 2011

So

my next door neighbor died. (not the lil' old lady neighbor, but the guy who lives in the other half of the apartment).
No idea when, how long, etc.
Went to get the mail today and there was a guy and a girl (with whom I've seen around a lot at his side of the house) and they were wondering if I'd seen him lately.
I guess he'd been sick, and took this week off as vacation.

He was a very keep-to-himself person and I didn't speak one word to him since living here. Not that I didn't try. I left him a note once inquiring when he preferred to do laundry...no reply.
So I left it at that.

I feel a bit odd...I felt a weird feeling each day I went to get the mail this week.

Extra wine tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Gees...! And here I thought I had an "alternate reality" day yesterday.

    I guess no one knows if it was due to his illness or perhaps suicide? Not a murder, I'm assuming. Poor guy. Wonder if he had mental health issues. Wonder if he has family or friends--it would be quite a shock. I'm sending out universal Light to all those impacted by his passing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not entirely sure, but his fb profile has a person listed as a sister-but no idea about other siblings or a mother/father. I know he's a lil' older than Bill...not sure about mental health issues. I wouldn't discount tho.
    Definitely not a murder, otherwise I'm assuming I wouldn't have been able to go to work yesterday.
    I have no idea when I'll find out more, I guess I'll just wait and see. (shrug)

    ReplyDelete