Friday, February 18, 2011

And introducing....

no, not a cute kitten...(I wish)....but another blog to follow (if interested)

http://catfoodwoes.blogspot.com/

Wins and Woes of Cat Food-
Basically a blog following the epic wins and fails of pet food, treats, and supplements that I've tried. Ones I've fallen in love with and others that became fails in my house.

Today resulted in an adventure to a pet food store and Trader Joe's. I will have much to write about (and was so happy to have stayed within budget!)
I even found a cute little toy for Cordelia. Treats for Bella Mae tho, might be better when she's hungry.
I'll be trying some pre-made raw chicken patties as well. I would LOVE if both kitties accepted raw-otherwise, if it's just Cordie, that's fine too.

My sinuses are still acting up-and I might have a bad tooth also. (for which I'm quite po'ed about. I'm going to try some natural remedies first-at least in hopes of tiding myself over until March. HRA doesn't kick in to be reimbursed until March...and I do not want to be out money.

Um...yeah. So I had a good day. I'm very tired tho.

I'm very blessed to have the kitty kids. I'm not sure what I would do without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment