Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shhh, don't tell anyone

but last night while I was enjoying a glass of wine and watching a movie...I happened to look over and who do I see together? None other than Cordelia Joy lying next to Bella Mae. This, my friends, is something that never happens. Not like this, they were touching. Bella Mae didn't seem to mind at all, she just ignored Cordelia.

I have pictures, but I will be waiting until I have more pictures as a whole to upload.

I watched a movie Friday night-Feast of Love
Interesting movie...in more than one way, but overall very deep...thought provoking.

Last night I had a joking conversation with a co-worker, a conversation in which another co-worker gave an unexpected response.
We'll call her B. She received an Avocado from our produce lady that night (it was damaged).
B was joking, saying that H might've injected it with the poison that was in Snow White's apple. Couldn't figure out what name the poison would have. I told B that it was a poison that would only work if a handsome prince came to her rescue.
B then said that she would be doing a lot of waiting.
Insert D, who then said the poison sounded like Tequila.
I about died from laughing, B couldn't believe he said it, and we all had a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment