Thursday, February 16, 2012

Making a decision

to deactivate the girls' facebook accounts. Honestly...I NEVER update them. I think it would be easier starting a fanpage for them or a new blog just about them.
Less stress for me...thinking about how crappy I am for not updating, etc. Also for not having a page for Figgy.

I feel much better now.

Hugs going out to a friend today...I know my day will be coming up all too soon.

Soon I shall have to go to work...not that it is a terrible thing. I'm just kind of bewildered at the moment. I think I'm more stressed out than I think I am. My sleep has been a bit unusual...however I do have vacation coming up. I keep forgetting that it starts on Sunday. I'll have to start working on some cat toys.

Figgy...he is so funny. I'm in the shower he's sitting in front of it like he is guarding me from evil monsters. He is a very needy mamma's boy. I've come to the conclusion it's not just food...but he whines for me to pick him up. He also doesn't like to be held like a "big boy" rather he enjoys being cuddled like a baby. I try to hold him like a "big boy" but he seems uncomfortable and flops over on his back/side. He insists his way.

3 comments:

  1. Figgy melts my heart. I'm a sucker for a furry momma's boy...not a human one. LOL.

    BTW, I thought you couldn't have a FB page for non-humans. Seriously. One of the bloggers, Daisy the Curly Cat, got into trouble a while ago. Her human could have a fan page for her, but she couldn't have her own account. I don't do FB, so I don't know its ins and outs and I really don't want to know. :-P

    You know the toughest part about the day? Reading everyone's wonderful, loving comments. Stirs up the grief, so it's very bittersweet. But such is life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Blogger's new word verification is abysmal. My middle-aged eyes can barely make out what the characters are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a rebel. I also think the fact I gave them first and last names worked on my part XD
    Also, none of my kiddos were ever as popular as Daisy :) They have a looong ways to go yet!

    Lil' smelly butt Man is on my lap. Hopefully he won't leak poo on me before work. :P

    ReplyDelete