Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Spring is gone

We've been having some crazy weather in Iowa....highs in the upper 40's and low 50's. (Not to start arguing about Global Warming, etc.) but I'll be honest....I've enjoyed it. Winter is hard on me (as is Summer) and Spring/Fall seasons are usually the best for me (minus allergies!)

I'll have even more problems staying warm now. And with not having snow for so long-it seems as tho we're going to get dumped on. Possibility of 5 or so inches of snow.
I was really hoping to take my mum antiquing this Friday. I suppose if roads are cleared enough I can go by myself. I really wanted to take mum, tho.

I've basically lost all of my finger nails (just the white areas.)
I've also had an issue with cutting the pad of my middle finger on my right hand with the butt-end of a sewing needle. Go figure? I'm working on a pillow bed for a person who took in a stray cat in need-I've noticed that my hands get really clammy and (bam) I somehow cut it. I re-opened the cut yesterday. (it's not one that is bleeding or anything) but it's darned weird. (in my opinion.)

I'm up early....(well, I was up by 6 a.m. and not willingly I might add.) but I didn't really have a choice. I couldn't fall back to sleep. So I shall work out, shower, and attempt to be very ready for work. (and walk to work...because I really dislike driving in town on crappy streets.)

Of course...Figgy is on antibiotics. Antibiotics are making his poops all wonky (again.) Fortiflora is helping somewhat (I think.) I do not want to give him his other medicine-because that kills off everything. GAH.

Got an appointment set for a courtesy listing cat who will be adopted. :) Yay!

Harry will be adopted by Liz. :) I guess he befriended one of the family cats who really dislikes other cats. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment