Monday, August 15, 2011

It is Monday

My outfit for Saturday evening
and Decorah is all atwitter. Obama is visiting town today.

Friday night I broke my neti pot...I have since purchased a new one. My nose is very happy!

I have decided that I'm not a huge fan of going out...my focus is to not get sick....I accomplished all my goals of the evening on Saturday. I drank enough to have a good time (initially) but towards the end when my 'happy' wore off...I became a somewhat claustrophobic, tired, and pissed-off mess. We went to Lansing Fishdays where a local band was playing. I appreciated the not bar-bouncing factor of going out....but I didn't appreciate the drunk people...loosing people, and getting my foot stepped on (hard-I have a bruise)

I was happy to go home...Bill decided to sleep on the couch...I took a shower and swept the floor (he had dirt on his shoes that he drug into the bedroom, etc.)
Some Gatorade for good measure, and slept soundly from about 3 a.m. til 5:30 a.m. (breakfast for the girls) and back to sleep until close to 9 a.m.

I was extremely tired last night...ultimately resulting in my getting mad at little things....got all that over with. Went grocery shopping...then ate supper and went to bed. I managed to kind of sleep in....at one point Phoebe was crying so badly I let her in. Cordelia likes to dig at the blanket and pull the pillings off...she does that until I get up. I am, however, more awake today. I work part of a shift today-I have to cover for Barrett on Friday.

A little frustrated....I'm going on a stint of working multiple Saturdays in a row again....something that I do not appreciate. Then to decide if I should start requesting specific Saturdays off....ultimately I foresee my alternating Saturdays getting messed up anyway.

Excited for Bill's birthday gifts to get here...my cat purse will be arriving with it. ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a (mostly) good time! The last time I could fit into a dress like that I was about your age. LOL.

    ReplyDelete