Friday, April 1, 2011

Well, good and bad news.

Good news, no ear mites.
Bad news; yeast infection in one ear and bacteria (2 kinds) in the other.

So I have a mixture to give Phoebe twice a day in each ear. Poor Phoebe.
She did get a new toy out of the deal. Grandma felt bad for her so she bought two of those little Zanies mice at the vet clinic. I told Mum she couldn't buy just one...what about Cordelia? :P

Phoebe did win over the vet clinic staff. Everyone thought she was a doll. :)

So, it's April Fool's Day, and I'm trying to fool Bill into thinking I got a third cat. No idea if it's worked or not.

Had a good massage today...I was really tight...and knotty. I'm never naughty...just knotty. :P

Bought a felt mouse; the purchase goes as a donation to the HSNEI...I had to laugh, because the lady that owns the knittery has two kitties she is trying to find a home for (together).

I'm waiting to make supper...no idea when Bill will be home.

If you want to take part in the Eagle watching...here's a link to the Decorah Eagle Cam: http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Phoebe...What a doll. What an adorable face!

    Good luck with her ear meds, we hope the infection and bacteria clear up soon!

    Happy weekend to all.

    ReplyDelete